Sunday, December 04, 2005

some related quilting

I did label stitching for nine charity quilts turned in by various women for our group to pass along to the foundation. WrapThemInLove is pretty much run by one woman-with lots and lots of help from local and far away quilters. She is going to be in my town and I will have a chance to hand over all our quilts to her directly. This saves shipping fees as at this time of year, I don't have time to drive an eight hour round trip up there. Plus, they will get to those in need a lot faster as well. I stayed up putting these labels on tonight...another example of my marathon tendency..push to finish that goal. I know in the morning I need to pull together the rest of my stuff for hours of group quilty fun. I will be taking more photos of finished quilts and no doubt, stitching on more labels on quilts in need. I also put in a count of finished quilts turned in-with names of members if noted on the labels. This will allow me to be able to put in our total for the year. Any quilts turned in after our meeting will be held over until January or so.

I did some clearing of non-quilty stuff in my studio as well today. It is a slow process but progress is being made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home