Sunday, February 10, 2013

photos of knitting and quilting

Yes! Finally made time to take some photos (inside, weather is not dry enough for outside) and can share more than words for this post.  I finished knitting my first hat today and it fits perfectly and I love it!  Check one photo shared here.  And, I have another skein of similar yarn for a second hat for my sweetie too.

Then, I mentioned I finished my string quilt right before the end of January.  So..here it is.

I am working hard on my applique for the It's All About Me blog hop coming very soon this month.

It is coming along very well...I am almost ready to do the stitching down part.  Lots of learning curve moments with this..reminding me why I am not a fan of applique..yet again.

Grammies are waiting...off to spend some quality time with the love of my life..

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

The hat turned out great! Lovely yarn and I am thinking you used your new learned continental method of knitting to get the job done??

Lovely string quilt too. Hooray for a finish.

I cannot wait to see how your piece finishes up. I should be quilting the sections of mine right now but so far the day has just been slipping away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home