Thursday, January 26, 2006

previous post photo....


this photo goes with the previous post about the missing ufo found...for some unfathomable reason blogger would not let me upload that 2nd photo..so here it is. By the way, it is now up on the design wall and that means it doesn't come down until it is done. On to ufo #4 all in the month of January- a new record of dedication for me!
I will get back to the scrap piecing pile on the sewing table- they will be leaders/enders for this ufo project....and binding stitching tonight during tv bonding time with the honey.

4 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Patti said...

I've finished reading all your posts Cher - have really enjoyed all of them. You mention the rain - boy have we had it lately!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Three Friends said...

Cher,
The star block reminds me so much of a block that you would have put in your mom's comfort quilt---the pink fabric and all. Like a cosmic connection between the generations or something? I wonder how many more panel sections you have that you plan to include from the fabric previously purchased in Texas. I love the additions of the pieced blocks to the plan. Who knows? Maybe one day she will be able to identify them by name?

lchj

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Debra Dee said...

You are amazing. I am so motivated by all the Stash Quilters. I can't keep up with you and Judy but I'm having fun trying. Love the quilt and I know the recipient will as well.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Cher,
Your quilts are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home