Tuesday, January 24, 2006

and to wrap up the night

my goodness...that scrap quilt earned a lot of fun comments...yes- it was a kick to throw in various "orphan" blocks or pieces of blocks as the case may be...thanks for noticing everyone. Dee- I could quilt a kitchen sink in it, but, with all that action I don't think you would notice LOL. thanks everyone- guess the 2nd one will eventually show up too. Got in some quilting time today...though I had to stop and go off to my guild meeting. Took along the over the edge wall hanging for inspiration show and tell. Always fun to see what everyone brings along. Had a great speaker with tons of quilted/embellished wearable art - eye candy for sure. Of course I can not recall her name...But I brought home her website url. http://www.members.tripod.com/ofmyhands so you can check her out if you like. oh here it is: Kathleen Brown- very humorous and entertaining speaker. Well, tonight I have made sure to take something for the sneak attack cough and hope to get a good night's rest. lots of quilting tomorrow after doing some delayed errands.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger quiltpixie said...

I love the scrap top! it is so energetic and fun. Way to go. Quite a style shift from the vase of flowers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home