Wednesday, December 14, 2005

whew, red geese done

I am getting a work out doing these flying geese! I am happy to say I just completed all the red geese. I am going to do the two rows of blue geese next. I figure these are the most time consuming as I have to stitch, pivot, stitch and moving all the quilt each time is where the work out comes into play. Did I say straight stitch quilting would be faster? yeah, right. Well, it's my idea and I am still determined to stay with it. I am quilting on my Bernie 180...one day I will have a larger throat machine...but not until next year probably.
Tomorrow night is bake Christmas cookies over at my son's house...so no quilting unless I squeeze some into my morning before work time.....I have to say, once I start quilting...boy is it hard to stop!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Definately sounds hard.... (I send most of my stuff out to be quilted as I sew on a FW)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home