Thursday, January 26, 2006

argh!

I can some what accept misplacing a chunk of stash - and shrug and say, well, it's somewhere in a safe place..but to misplace a half pieced ufo? I can find the backing I prepared and the leftover panels-but the rest? I was inspired to get back to this ufo as I told my dil it would be a sweet girl baby girl quilt-and as she is expecting and has a 50-50 chance of having a girl and liked what she had seen of it..it made sense to pull it out and finish it up-right? I thought I had put all my ufos in one place...I know there is a lot of fabric with this ufo as I added the leftovers from my mom's pink quilt to this project. Guess this is the moment when I take a break and really do a serious search-I wanted to review my ufos anyway..call out the search party if I don't post after a few days!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Debra Dee said...

You go girl, you'll be out of UFO's before you know it. I don't know if you have a lot of little scraps to get rid of, but I have a UFO to finish in the near future which uses Mile a Minute. I think the instructions were in a QNM a few years ago. Here is a URL that shows a picture of one. http://www.quiltersjunction.com/classes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home