Sunday, March 24, 2013

word block...at last

I finally buckled down and thanks to a play date with a fellow quilter friend, finished up a birthday word block for Carol.
I thought asking for specific word blocks to help her celebrate her big birthday was a fabulous idea!  

I also got a final decision on what (as in, table runner or quilt) to make with the one block I finished last week from a long ago FAB inspired sew together time.

So...here is the word block and once I hear from Carol, it will get mailed off and off the design wall for good *big smile*

Next up: make up the blocks needed for the table runner.

Bit by bit, I am getting various lagging projects off the design wall and celebrating finishes.

 In fact, it's very close to being empty now...only 4 items left!  Sorry, but I am not sharing them-several will wing their way to a few long distance friends and the last remains as inspiration for "something new". 

Cher

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger swooze said...

It's fun to make progress. I am pushing myself along quietly in the background. I need to push harder and not so quietly I guess! Great seeing your work :)

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Carol E. said...

I love the "sing" block! Thanks!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

I meant to pop over to see if you had posted long before this! Love that "sing" piece.

Can't wait to see what the FAB piece turns out to be. I know I got the date narrowed down as to when we had started on that, well not me, I did faux log cabins but I still have the pattern to try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home