Wednesday, July 19, 2006

one side done

I actually finished one side of binding last night-so only three more to go...plus the sleeve to stitch down and the label as well. I took more photos but decided not to put them here. It's pretty exciting to us- less so to others. I know my neighbors are quite entertained - especially today when there were mountains of rock, earth, and boulders piled in the street. However, it was pretty much all gone by the time I came home at the end of the day. I am coming home at lunch time to check on things and be able to ask questions and see what exactly is going on-I am pretty thrilled with the progress. It's such a different look even now. Zoe is much improved and we are all happy about that. I allowed her to explore her changing backyard but did not allow her to climb the mountain of dirt and debris nor do any digging- such a mean mom! am I *vbs*
It's more stitching tonight for me...and trying to visit blogs....in the morning.

3 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger ForestJane said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing it when it's done! I enjoyed 'snoopervising' the construction I had at my house too. Didn't like the mess, but liked coming home and seeing what had been done!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Each day will bring a new look as it gets closer and closer to "Done is a good word"

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger quiltpixie said...

ever stitch adds up with a binding.... Its great to feel progress huh? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home