Monday, July 17, 2006

inching along

Really big house projects certainly suck up all available time. This morning saw the last of my labor efforts. Of course the guy scheduled to show up, did not. I am supposed to take the morning off tomorrow to consult with him about plants in the backyard...here's hoping he returns my call asking if he is going to show up!
I finally made the sleeve last night for the wonky village, now to stitch the binding on tonight. It's all black on black sewing...not my most favorite thing to do in the evening. I also realized I needed to finish writing out the label..I don't know why I am having such a problem wrapping this up-I just am.
I am going to swing by the blogs and see what you all have been up to..I have certainly missed visiting with you all. I also am not feeling well, and if this upset tummy/headache thing persists, I will just stay home sick all day instead of just the morning I had scheduled. I have taken something and hope it all goes away.....I surely detest feeling under the weather.

6 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

I hope you feel better real soon
Melanie

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

I wondered if the workmen had gotten started as planned---geeesh. I hate it when people do not do what they say they are going to do when they said they would do it--that isn no way to run a business. Like, what-- Can't pick up the freakin' phone?

Hope that you feel much better today, Cher. Good to hear that wonky village is moving along--that black on black or even dark is not easy. (I've got navy on that ubiquitous kit blue to deal with on the friendship star after this one--what was I thinking?)

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger quiltpixie said...

its so frustrating when people don't show up, and don't phone... hope it resolves.

black on black quilting is hard to face in the evening somehow, so just ahng in there, inch by inch you'll get it done :-)

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, Cher..*VBS* You've had a LOT of stuff, new stuff, to lean into this month. Any one of the events would have been plenty!!
But time marches on, Sweet Alice is here, the yard is underconstruction, and you know what??? The quilt, the sleeve, the label...it'll all happen when it happens. Right now it's just not even close to being that important. It'll be there when the yard is done and baby Alice is not right at hand..*VBS* Cut yourself some slack here girl!! Hugs, Finn

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Hanne said...

Get well soon !

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home