Tuesday, July 18, 2006

aftermath






this is looking from the street in on the right side of our house. before/after a short time...

I did not load these very well...but you get the idea...I have more of the other part of the backyard...but this is certainly enough..though I have one more I will put in a separate post.

The garbage/recycle cans are out on the curb for pick up...and the shed gets moved into our garage tomorrow...the barrel of hydragas will be moved to a safe spot in the front and the lilac bush and azala bush will also be saved-along with the giant hydranga on the corner of the back of the house- it's getting moved to the only real shady spot in the right far side of the backyard.

What a noisy but exciting day of watching all the ripping out ....I have photos of the dump trucks and well, plenty of action shots too. ok...on to the next post with a last photo of the day.

By the way, I finally had success with Zoe on the peeing thing....however she came straight back home and climbed up on "her"couch, looking exhausted...so has been napping ever since.

Apparently feeling ill is NOT popular with dogs either, poor baby. She got lots of crunchers for being so good - she wasn't feeling so poorly she didn't gooble those right up!

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Finn said...

wow!! demolition derby right in your own back yard!! That's pretty exciting..*VBS* It must be "the kid" in us. When something near where I am beginning to happen, digging a big hole for building, or taking down trees...I just HAVE to stop what I am doing and watch...*G*G*G*G* What a hoot to see it all change before your eyes!! Hugs, Finn

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Katie said...

A nap helps most bad days. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home