Sunday, June 01, 2008

M2M wrap up





I just put the last stitch in the label for the 8th and final M2M quilt-these will be squashed into one box and sent off to headquarters in San Diego -Amor Ministries International. It's been fun helping my fellow FAB pal Pam out and this last one was a challenge the FABS did a while back. I had such fun free motion quilting it on my DSM and I know some young child is going to get a giggle from the animals in the focus fabric. I am posting photos that look small, they will all enlarge by clicking on them-I don't want to use up so much space posting these photos-but do want to share more of them. They are are in the 40 inches by 60 inches size range and I a few were done by members of my charity group, the Portland Piecers. By the way, speaking of the PP's -we had 19 finished quilts turned in today at our meeting. wow! Now I really have stacks of quilts around to prep and ship off. 12 of them needed labels attached and I am part way done doing that. The rain came when I got back home today-so no gardening happened-hopefully I can wrap up planting stuff tomorrow after work. I hate leaving those poor plants in those tiny pots waiting to be transplanted.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful~bright~happy quilts for M2M...thank you thank you thank you! I can already see these wrapped around darling little brown eyed, brown skinned children...Thank you for your generous, giving heart.

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Helen in the UK said...

Lovely bright happy quilts. Congrats to all involved :)

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Candace said...

It's wonderful that something that gives you pleasure can give so much pleasure to others, and fill so many needs.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Looking good, Cher! And 19 quilts all in one meeting has got to be a record for your little group.

Hope that the weather cooperated better for gardening.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hey Cher, the quilts look wonderful, and for a grand cause.
Glad you could get so many together for Pam to take. Hugs, Finn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home