Sunday, June 01, 2008

quilting and Alice


here is our Alice carrying her favorite must take to bed tiger. We had so much fun! And as soon as she was on her way home with her daddy, I was in here at my sewing machine. I put labels on all the quilts that will be sent off to M2M that were done to that point. I quilted the last pinned quilt and will trim/bind/label it tomorrow.
And, before midnight, I started at long last on my summer class idea -no photos on that until it's further along.
I am sharing a few M2M quilts-my string quilt and the second donated top I cut down to
baby size and quilted.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Candace said...

Alice, is a cutie, and the quilts are great. I love thelook of string quilts and anything scrappy.

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAIW is in perpetual motion! And a doll baby to boot!!!

Thank you so much for donating some of your wonderful quilts to M2M...such joy to share with those less fortunate.

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Pretty quilts but even prettier little girl. Look at that curly hair!!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

Oh...I could just reach out and snuggle that little sweetie! She's so lucky to have her Nonna (sorry...forgot how you decided to spell it!) close by!

Great finishes!!!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Cher, you've been SO busy finishing up these quilts for Pam, I'm impressed but of course my favorite is the string quilt.

Alice is just too cute and getting big so fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home