Saturday, December 24, 2005

main part of quilting finished

I just did the last big X in the last vertical row of blue tot...whew. Before I can finish the borders..I need to fix some shortage in the backing areas. It's nice to have the hardest work done on Codys quilt. I spent more time baking today than I had expected. I also had more interruptions than I thought too. We leave tomorrow morning and when we get back on Tuesday I may have time to do more on it. My son Ryan will be staying with us that night and probably several more nights before heading back to Texas. He will help clear enough space in the fabric room to set up the blow up bed. If that doesn't work out- there is always the couch. I will have to spend less time on quilty stuff and more time being mom. Family is always first with me...well, it's been a great day-a bonus day off from work and now I know I need to quit-too tired to sew well anymore.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Cher. Welcome to the Stash Quilts ring. Sorry I haven't been online the last few days to welcome you sooner. I look forward to becoming seeing what you're working on in your efforts to reduce the stash.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Cher,
I agree...family is more important than quilting! Enjoy that time!
Hugs
Laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home