Wednesday, March 22, 2006

some quilty progress

Grumble, grumble.....Ok...there is supposed to be a photo HERE....but blogger won't allow it to load for it's own special reasons. urgh.

So- trust me when I tell you...progress is being made on letters being put together into words and readied for adding to the wonky village quilt top. It's boring without the photo-sorry!

When blogger allows...you will see it..until then-thanks for stopping by to see if there is anything new to read or see....

Life has been for me quite busy of late...lots going on around here-all good things-but sure not allowing much in the way of quilty time. I should be able to get a few hours in at the machine tomorrow morning-then a fun lunch with a good quilty related friend. I am still thinking of those Top 25 Quilt Projects to write up about.
I am reading the blogs and even if I don't leave a comment-I am enjoying the photos and words left by everyone.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Hey girl, at least when you are complaining about Blogger, you aren't alone...LOL. I've about given up on trying to post my pics through B. I just use the Hello program that is part of Picasa..seems to work, and fairly quickly every time. Can't seem to change the font color or stuff like that tho..maybe, but I'm pretty tech challenged..LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home