Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wrap Them In Love Raffle Quilt-2007


Ha! Here is the raffle quilt photo a day early- I forgot I needed to go over to the lqs where it has spent a month being shown. It is now moving on to another local area quilt shop. Isn't it a beauty? Linda J - see sidebar for link and her mom came up with the block design and our online group contributed blocks- they(Linda and her mom) got together and put the top together and Ellen the founder of the charity Wraptheminlove quilted it.

The winning ticket will be drawn on December 1st- less than a month away-so if you want to buy tickets and you do not live in the Portland Oregon area - you can either email me during the month of November or go to this place and buy them there. Tickets are a dollar each. It is big-82" by 98" .*** edited note: this link has been having an issue in coming in...keep trying! Try emailing Ellen directly at Ellen@arlingtonfabric.com if the link continues to say it's broken!

I am half way through on these string blocks and I can not say I am seeing much of a decrease in these pink strings...ack! I may have to cut more foundations...I am determined to use them ALL up...once I get to the end of them I will share a photo and the final number :-)

However, come Monday I need to turn my attention back to the nyb...really...it's just that these other projects keep luring me away...I think I must be suffering from pink fever!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Hanne said...

What a gorgeous raffle quilt Cher !!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger atet said...

The raffle quilt is just lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home