Monday, June 30, 2008

Alice turns 2





Alice shows up on my blog regularly-she is my only grandchild and lives not too far away. I keep her over night every chance I get and think she is just the most fabulous baby girl ever. I am of course totally objective! I took 77 photos and then tried to find ones that did not have an arm in front of her face or her turning her head, you know this girl is a fast mover! I can not believe how fast she is growing up. here are only a few photos of this special day.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

I know that I don't have to confirm your beliefs...but that little Alice is just a doll!!! I can see the energy and delight in life just pour out of her through your photos!

Happy Birthday, wonderful Alice!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAIW turns 2!!!....how in the world did happen??

Cher, I love the pic with her cake and lit candles...almost like a 'right of passage' photo...moving from the baby into the toddle stage. Reflective look on her face...looking to the future. Great shot


Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com
info@pamgwillim.com

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Gina said...

What a gorgeous little girl.

love andhugs Gina xxx

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Gail said...

Happy birthday to Miss Cutie Pie! What a doll- can't believe that she is already 2!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

What sweet photos of a very special little girl! Her parents must be so proud of her. I know you are. Thanks for sharing these with us.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Emily Cole said...

Aww, she's beautiful! It looks like she had a great 2nd birthday!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

happy b-day to the little sweetie pie!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Finn said...

She continues to grow more beautiful all the time Cher! You are one incredibly lucky grandma!! Hugs, Finn

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

What a cutie. Looks like she had a great birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home