Monday, September 14, 2009

coming up one month from today...

My son called to remind me I had not sent the address for here. I leave October 14th for Texas.
I will be visiting my younger son and his bride of two years now-and he and I will be attending the International Quilt Festival/Houston for two days. I know it's a huge show, but, I think two days will be plenty for him to keep up with me as I will try and see it all !!

They live in Killen-close enough to Houston to make it drive-able. I have put him in charge of finding a hotel/motel room for Friday night. He thought he needed an address for "the quilt show"-to get an idea of what would be "nearby". Details, details.

I am pretty excited about seeing him and the quilt show is truly a bonus on top of that.

That's 30 sleeps away from tonight.


Labels:

5 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Where is Killen? I "grew up" - all over butt for a good amount - near Killeen. My dad is now south of Houston - very driveable, but the timing did not work out this year, maybe next year...

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

How exciting! I can hardly wait to hear all about it! Take lots and lots of pictures!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Vicki W said...

I'll be there too! You might be able to eek it all in in 2 days but wear some REALLY comfy shoes! I think this is my 5th time going. It's too overwhelming to go every year but I try to go every other year. You will have a blast!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rosalyn Manesse said...

have fun and please post some pictures!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

Wow, you're going to have such a great time. I wish I were going too. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home