Saturday, July 21, 2012

on the road

Before I get behind the steering wheel, I thought I would confirm that Max's top is up on the design wall completed and just needing a press before photo time.

 It's been extra busy at work and then the packing for this road trip took more time than I realized.

I am off to Mt. Vernon to deliver all sorts of quilting fabric, batting, and backs/tops for wraptheminlove-link on my sidebar.
  Ellen and I are old friends and it's been too long since I made the trip north and spent a weekend visiting and quilting into the night with her!
  All the donated fabric and blocks and partial to complete tops plus backs made for tops ARE gone now.
I had sent a box of 7 completed quilts to her about 7 to 10 days ago, so after this trip I have a clean slate to begin making new quilts with fabric I have collected for the wrap'm children.

I promise to post a photo of Max's top when I get home Sunday night...I know photos really make blog visiting so much more fun.

Zoe, our boxer is having knee surgery Tuesday...once I am back home I will be support for helping with her recovery process...this time away will be my reward in advance *big smile*...

be filled with joy, Cher

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

You two have a fantastic time, Cher. Give her a hug from me while you are there.

I do look forward to seeing Max's quilt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home