Tuesday, January 17, 2006

some progress

I hammered some more and made it to my second bobbin-still feels like too many piles and not enough progress made. I think this morning I only put in an hour. Cleared the space and hit paperwork needing my immediate attention. There went today...the good news is I can sit down and sew tomorrow after a morning appointment and before a late afternoon appointment. The most critical paperwork got done today. Boy, it's hard to put up quilty stuff for the boring life stuff sometimes...this would be one of those times. I surfed a bit taking a break and checked out a lot of the other blogs....some quilters are having too much fun with their quilting! I am in the chain piecing rut, and like Evelyn all of a sudden I will have all the blocks done at once.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I know that chain sewing can be so... well, boring! But it is sooo fun to hit the home stretch, put in all the final seams - and wow! a quilt!!! If you are on your 2nd bobbin, you are making great progress on that pile of scraps.

Cheers!
Evelyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home