Wednesday, May 17, 2006

progress made

I don't have a photo to share today-however, I wanted to check in and say I have only the wonky village left on my to work on this week list. And, as it's Wednesday-how great is that? Of course I have a few things to do before I can start working on anything quilt today.. I am just happy to have put this project back on the top of my get it done list.
ForestJane- oh, do not give me more credit than due...the majority of my fabric remains to be folded and neaten up. And, the infamous scrap bin is overflowing. So, after the wonky village, I will spend time cutting and making a dent in that bin. I do have some deadline family quilts coming up as well. That is one of the best things about being a quilter-no lack of inspiration or ideas on what to make next.

8 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

Isn't it great to feel progress happening?!!
Jeanne :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for being so ahead of your game!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hurray for the wonky jungle village being TOP DOG!!! Can hardly wait to see it all together. Way to go on getting a corner clean and neat, and stuff crossed off the list!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Surface when you can! No seriously, I am glad that you are finding time to finish the village up since it has been put on the back burner after such a promising start.

BUT sometimes that cannot be helped. I keep eyeing the quilt stack and wanting to move on myself.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

WOW! Progress and so true about never lacking for inpiration! Heaven knows I always have way more planned than I have time for!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Patti said...

That is really great Cher! Doesn't it feel good to cross things off your list! I can't wait to see the wonky village all put together.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Go girl go! Can't wait to see the village done. I love starting new projects witha clean quilty area...also gives that fresh fresh feeling.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Hanne said...

Very Good Going on this week's projects :-) I am looking forward to see your scrap projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home