Friday, March 27, 2009

woohoo for Friday

I started my day with an appointment with my ot person-we have decided I am pretty much done wearing my splint and I have a few new exercises added to my list to do each day. I went on into work from there and decided to leave early as I was not feeling 100%- some tummy bug bite me last night and it seemed to be acting up again. I decided to run out and check out the second guild quilt show in a series of four that are happening in my local area right now. I found the perfect handmade oak extension table for my featherweight. Too bad when I reached for my wallet I found I had left it at home! No worries, I have to be back in that area tomorrow and I will swing by with my wallet in my pocket ready to spend. I am also dropping off two quilts ready to be hung in the CCQ show on April 2-4th-check out here for more information on that show.
Tomorrow is the last weekend I am in charge of selling raffle tickets for the CCQ opportunity quilt.
We will be at Fabric Depot..oh...another good reason to have my wallet handy I guess.
However, the best news is when I settled in at my machine tonight, I put in some wonderful quilting time on my FAB challenge...my hand is feeling ever so much better and I had such a great time doing it. I just have one small area left to do in another color.

That will have to wait...time to rest the hand and wind down for the night. It's a jammed packed weekend with lots of fun ahead. And, I seem to have tamed the tummy bug too-sigh of relief.

make it a weekend filled with joy folks...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Happy to hear your hand is feeling so much better! Enjoy your weekend :)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

Wow, selling raffle tickets at Fabric Depot......that would be very bad news for me. :) LOL It sounds like there are some quilt related temptations and purchases in store for you this weekend. So glad to hear that the arm/hand is progressing so well.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Sweet P said...

Happy Friday to you! I'm glad you're hand/wrist is better. Nothing worse than not being able to sew. Have fun at Fabric Depot and don't spend too much money there.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

I'm so happy to hear that you hand is doing better and you can sew again easily - woohoo! and how exciting to have four shows in your area - I'm envious.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

Great news that your hand is feeling better. And your activities sound like so much fun.

Darilyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home