Saturday, April 24, 2010

more of day one...sheesh



I don't have the time or energy to figure out why blogger won't allow me to move my photos around..so here is Zoe and the cutting set up to go along with the previous post of my solo day of retreating...concert tonight so will have to leave around 5 pm at the latest...

and lucky me...FAB friends are sewing today too...fun to chat online with quilter friends doing what you are doing at the same time.

Have a simply awesome weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

It was a great day for sewing. Lots accomplished on your end and mine! Nice catching up with you during the day.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

Glad you could join us for a time--spontaneous sewfest!

Have a happy day today in whatever you chose to do.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Rosalyn Manesse said...

Your cutting board is so inviting--I picture myself cutting out a big pile of scraps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home