Wednesday, July 18, 2012

check in

I am 6 seams away from finishing Max's top...I put the top up on the design wall only to discover I had made an extra set of four patches - oops!  I moved elements around until I came up with a solution..better a bit shorter in length than 10 inches too long.  He is only turning 1 and a huge "baby" quilt just seemed wrong to my eye.  I will take those extra 4 patches and use them on the back, which is going to be a mixture of fabrics anyway..they won't go to waste!

My plan is to come home tonight and after dinner get this top done...I can't wait to share a photo.
It's great blog hopping and slowly catching up with so many wonderful quilters...well- time to dash off to the day job.

enjoy your day!  Cher


1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

I do hope to see your top when you get it completed. If it is a surprise for your son and daughter-in-law then maybe we will have to wait?

Good for you getting the project moved along!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home