Tuesday, July 10, 2012

small quilty steps

It's been extra busy around here lately...summer has kicked in and as usual I am lagging behind in the garden work.  I cut out all the fabrics  to make my grandson Max a quilt.  He is turning 1 in August and doesn't have his official "first" real quilt.  I had some perfect boy fabric in my stash and I am happy with the the simple pattern I came up with to make the best use of these fabrics.
 When I have the top done I will post a photo.

.Clare has kindly revived my membership in the Liberated Ring and once again I can spend some time in the morning while I drink my cup of coffee catching up with everyone in the ring...it's late but at least I have finally managed to check in and share the small quilty steps I have managed during the last few days.

Now off to read some before my eyes slam shut...another long day at work tomorrow awaits.

sweet dreams all...Cher

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Congratulations on another grandchild.

Looking forward to seeing his first quilt.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

And welcome back, Cher---we have missed seeing your posts and pictures. I know life intervenes but it is great to have you back and sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home