Wednesday, March 22, 2006

blogger bah, humbug,phooey!


ok...so NOW blogger allows the photo to upload...which is a GOOD THING! but, it will not allow me to post any comments on any other blogs...go figure! Trust me, I have things I wanted to say...and yes, I am at least a day behind in reading/posting...soon to be 2 days thanks to bah humbug phooey blogger...maybe tomorrow all these snafus will be cleared up...one can only hope...in the meanwhile I am going to shut down and go do some hand quilting...at least I won't have any problems doing that!

8 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

Comments are working again. Hooray!

And I love the bright colors in your photo. :)

Hope your hand quilting went well.

Darilyn

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

The letters look great - glad blogger cooperated today. Love the strong black background.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

The letters look cool - I can't wait to see what you are writing!
BTW Blogger has been bad to me too!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Looking good, Cher and definitely more finished with some more background fabric around them. One of these days, soon enough, you will have them around those wonky houses.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Oh my, I can hear those lyrics now..."in the jungle, the mightly jungle...." whoooo who !! They look great!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Pam said...

good job!! keep up this pace and you will be done before you know it.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Blogger has been a stinker! Great job on the letters Cher...I can hardly wait to see the finished project!!
Hugs
Laurie

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great letter progress. hope blogger is nice to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home