Sunday, April 02, 2006

March wrap up

I posted how I did in March towards my goals...then I made April Suggestions. This allows for possible life impact on quilt goals. I don't need to pressure myself. This allows for my changing my mind or priority of quilt projects.

Tomorrow is the monthly play time with my group. I have a quilt ready to sandwich and possibly start quilting on. I have strips I could sew together. I have fabric I could cut. I have friends to look forward to playing with and laughing with and being quilty with. I just have to remember when I wake up...it's already an hour later than I thought.

Life is Good:

being told I make a friend smile
digging in the dirt
eating a favorite meal at a favorite restaurant
being a big sister
playing with color

7 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Vicky said...

Have fun with your group play time! It sounds like you've got lots that could keep you busy!

Digging in the dirt is one of life's good things!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

It appears you posted quite late last night. You DO know that changing the clocks at 2 a.m. is not required, LOL. Must have been busy cutting or making your blog posts and burning that old midnight oil.

Wish I had been a fly on the wall in your class knowing brights gravitional pull on you! No wonder you pulled out 11 bolts to someone else's 5 fats. I guess she didn't have to lug those all around the quilt shop though.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Love, love,love your gratitudes!! You always make me smile, and sometimes giggle..*G*

I think how you look at monthly goals is a very smart, self help way to go. Unnecessary pressure is for the young, young, young, I think.
My March finishes total 3, but 2 of them are the tops for WTIL, and most of those blocks were just waiting to be sewn together. And the house wall hanging I quilted and bound is very small comparted to full size quilt...I think you did great on your March list!! Hve a wonderful time tomorrow with your group!! Hugs, Finn

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

I like "suggestions" so you can adjust as life happens.
Jeanne :)

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Looks like a great class. Where did you take it - A Common Thread?

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Cher,
Play time with quilty friends! That's the BEST!!!
Hugs
Laurie

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger ForestJane said...

My guild is large, here in Memphis, so we often meet in little quilting bees between our big monthly meetings... and "Quilty Play Group" sounds like it'd be a great name for a quilting bee!

Thanks for the idea!

I wish you lived close enough to come do a color workshop like the one you just took - I'd love to learn more theory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home