Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Anthony's Quilt



I finished the binding tonight and wanted to share this finish before it's mailed off to Georgia.
It was a panel I bought and had set aside. Later I came across the go with fabric I used for the border and backing. Oops! none for binding-until I came across the blue with dots that I felt worked quite nicely. I am happy to be home, but I have to admit I sure miss my time with Anthony-he is a very engaging little boy!
That is my sister (his grandma) sitting with him...he was so busy this was the only time I really got him not moving enough to snap a photo. He has the most wonderful dimples, did you notice? and the twinkle in his eyes goes with his usual grin.

13 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Clare said...

Wicked smile!

Love the quilt.

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quilt an a beautiful smile. He looks like he's going to be a real heartbreaker when he gets a little older.

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute quilt :-)

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a cutie, Cher. Sis looks tired but maybe that was too much high energy on the child's part wearing her down?

The quilt turned out very cute and he is sure to love it!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Great quilt, and beautiful boy!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

Did I notice! Absolutely...what a heartbreaker he'll be! So glad you two got a pic together!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

I think your sister looks like you, doesn't she?
Jeanne

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

kAnthony is adorable and your brother looks absolutely thrilled with his quilt. What fun and what great memories you have!
Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Very cute - Panels work nicely for kids quilts with the addition of borders I think.

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling panel, the colors look like a little boy. He'll love it.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Melzie said...

Thats very cute :) xoxo melzie

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Patti said...

It's easy to see that you and your sister are related!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Fun, happy quilt for a fun, happy little boy! What a charmer he is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home