Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday morning

Well, I finally had time last night to start hand stitching on the wall hanging. The label is neatly stitched and I am around the first corner. Tonight we have a movie to watch and lots more will get done. I have the weekend ahead to work on it as well, so my goal is a photo of this totally done by Sunday evening. I have been reading blogs and for whatever reason, blogger has not allowed me to leave any comments- so believe me, I am visiting..even if I don't leave a comment right now.
Plus, when there are huge amounts of comments already posted-well, I usually skip leaving one of my own-I mean, do I really have something more to say that has not already been said? I am going to start cutting fabric tomorrow for the next deadline quilt. No progress photos as I know at least one person reads this blog who is also playing in this challenge..it's due a week from this Sunday, so you won't be waiting all that long!

5 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I'll look forward to your picture when you're able to post it.

I tried most of the day yesterday and all last night to leave comments on blogs and most of them wouldn't go thru. It either gave me a google error or when I commented it wouldn't save the comment. Blogger's not perfect but then it's free so I guess we'll just have to live with it's flaws.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger just jenn said...

Hey! Glad to see you are keeping busy? Am I still needed to do any of the charity blocks?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hi Cher, good to hear you got to do some stitching..*VBS* Life just keeps rolling along.

I haven't done much, but at least I'm back to where I really want to..*VBS*
Have a great weekend! Hugs, Finn

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

It's hard to keep up with all the blogs and post comments, too! I think we all understand!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Pam said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! your brother is gonna love his quilt...I'll be watching for the photo tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home