Monday, December 11, 2006

Boring!

No photos...so that is part of what makes this post boring. I am in the midst of quilting-many quilts among them, another 2000 ufo. It's a Christmas row robin that needed some creative repair work done-what a time consuming chore that was! I am playing with my new machine and having some challenge in getting comfortable using it in my cabinet...the height of the table, the height of the chair, it all seems not quite right! I am sure once I sort out this issue, I will be quilting up a storm. Along the same lines, I ripped out some knitting I had been doing and started over on that project. So, I am busy working on stuff with nothing finished yet to share. Love many of the ideas I am seeing on other blogs...and reading on what you are all doing as well.
Still need to decorate for Christmas-the boxes are now down from the attic...any minute now, right? It's a lovely busy time of the year.

4 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Pam said...

There is never a shortage of quilty things to do at your house! I too have a Christmas Row Robin that needs "fixin'" before I can use it...but each time I pull it out I am heartsick over the quality of work on one of the rows and then I just put it away again...maybe I should try to pull it out during a non-holiday season and see what I can do about it.

LMAIW What a Doll!!!

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for getting those 2000 UFOs out of the way! I'll love seeing a pic when you get to it.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

My blog is boring too - I can't wait to finish up this move and get back to work on my quilting. In the meantime I'm doing a little knitting but now that I'm back from my Mom's and just have 5 days before the movers come I'd better finish getting ready for them.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Shelina said...

I'm curious - what kinds of creative repairing can you do? I am trying to make a list of quilting mistakes and how to fix them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home