Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rats!

Blogger is not inviting me to switch over-now that I am ready to deal with beta. And, it won't allow me to leave comments as it doesn't recognize my google account name either. So- it's frustrating to leave comments and have blogger not publish them because it won't recognize me! sheesh.

I really have read all the stash ring and maverick ring...I just can't leave any comments-and I know many of you really want us to leave comments...it's just so annoying.

Blogger says it's almost ready to move the rest of us laggarts over to beta...so, soon enough I will be joining the crowd-I sure hope they fix these annoying glitches however.

No quilting yet...babysiting Alice tonight...guild tomorrow night...Friday, yes, Friday could be quilting marathon time.

I am knitting again - and my scarf is coming out just the way I want it to-so at least something is getting worked on!

5 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally switched over today because of not being able to leave comments. When I first tried there was no banner prompting me but after the third try it appeared. I had no problem but I haven't logged out and back in yet. I also haven't posted so there could be a disaster waiting in the wings. I lost some witty and wise comments because of using the old blogger. Lol. THat's what prompted me to change. Good luck on getting Blogger to help you change over.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Patti said...

I'm with you - sort of anyway - I keep getting the invitation to switch, but when I try to do so it tells me I can't! Go figure that one - my blog doesn't fit any of the reasons why they say a switch isn't possible.

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just before I switched I couldn't log in to either account, couldn't post and couldn't comment! Very frustrating.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

I've been too cowardly to make the switch too. Luckily can leave comments on blogs that allow anonymous or "other" to comment. Very frustrating. Unfortunately I can't remember my google name and password. D'oh. Think I'm gonna have to figure it out.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I couldn't comment anymore either, so made the switch last night too... now most of the comments that other people have left for me are from anonomous instead of that person... but it looks like my blog is intact... yeah! And, I finally figured out that my user name is not my old user name, but now my e-mail address - go figure -why don't they just say e-mail address instead of user name?

Cheers!

Evelyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home