Tuesday, July 22, 2008

another batch of Sisters Quilt Show photos





If you can't be there, photos are the next best thing it's been commented. I thought I would share more of my favorites-I am busy on the Koi project-one block done and a whole lot of chain piecing ahead. I played a part in tonight's guild program on charity quilts-sharing about my small group and the quilts we make for Wraptheminlove. Since our group started in July 2001-we have donated 714 quilts to wrap children in loving warmth. Considering we average 4 people once a month getting together and making quilts-I would say we rock!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I love that top quilt.

Thank you so much for showing the photos. Can't wait to see the Koi quilt.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

More beautiful quilts from Sisters...thanks for sharing!

714 quilts donated! WOW! That is awesome :)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

I agree wholeheartedly---You Portland Piecers do rock! Congratulations and I hope your presentation went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home