Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meet up at Sisters anyone?

I find each day so filled, it's hard to believe it's Thursday already. I went over to play with Alice last night and only took a few photos before the batteries went dead on me. I have made a few more letters (woohoo!) and can see that part almost done now. I am not as far along as I was aiming for, but, I have been enjoying the process and that is great. The challenge of keeping the letters on the small size and more consistent is making my brain work hard *vbs*!

I have been stitching a king size binding down in the evenings while we continue to watch season 2 of Veronica Mars...we are still enjoying it a lot. Too bad there are only 3 seasons in total - we are checking these out from the library, what a score.

It seems there are likely to be many other bloggers at Sisters on Saturday- over at the stashbuster list, we have a date to meet up at 1 pm in front of the library- I invite any other blogger to show up if you want to meet in person myself and a few other wonderful quilters. We are going to be wearing a red bandana for those who did not meet up last year with us.

I will save for tomorrow a post on quilt inspiration...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger dot said...

Enjoy sister's. I am not able to attend this year. Sounds like a bad year to miss, there will be many many blogging quilters there. Say hello to everyone for me.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Have fun at Sisters. Quiltville Bonnie will be there and I have a feeling Lucy will be there, too. Betcha it's so.

Alice just gets more adorable every day. I'm glad you are feeling better.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

It sounds like you are going to have an absolutely wonderful time! I will be thinking of you and will be joining you only in spirit! Have a great time!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Michele Bilyeu said...

I'll be be there, my 'wine' bandanna and all. Let's hope it's not as hot as last year!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

I sure do wish I were going to be able to meet up with you at Sisters! Have a great time at the show. glad to hear that the letters are coming along. Love Veronica Mars. Admittedly season 3 isn't as good as the first two, but still very enjoyable. I am still highly irate they cancelled it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home