Friday, January 20, 2006

what do you do when you can't sleep-quilt of course!

Another of those nights when I tried going to sleep at a reasonable hour..only to toss and turn. After forty five minutes I figured I may as well be stitching as tossing. I have now emptied the second bobbin-have an enormous stack of chained pieces to snip and press. I am calling this enough for tonight/morning. My eyes are tired and I am sure my brain will follow. I can think of only two errands tomorrow at the most..leftovers for dinner-so I should be able to get more done at the machine. I have to say, this scrap quilt has every possible type of quilty fabric...from civil war through batiks. Next post will include a photo of a quilt...

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Sounds like a great scrappy quilt ... everything but the kitchen sink! Can't wait to see it!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Sounds like the best use of the time..when you can't sleep, you can't sleep!! I'm excited to see what you come up with...LOL..the new scrap quilt I mean..*G*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home