Tuesday, May 23, 2006

quilting stuff going on

I have charged batteries and a recharged quilty spirit. I have gathered together odds and ends of quilty things for tonight's guild "garage" sale. I have finished stitching on a small group member's ufo promise-ready to hand over tonight. And, I have a round robin quilt for inspiration sharing tonight-all of these items in the car waiting for me to leave in about forty minutes. The pooh wall hanging I put loops on was hung and found to be too long-so it's back on my table to be adjusted. I will do that next. I did some hand quilting today too.
Can you tell I am clearing the decks of all those small tasks ? stay tuned to see what's tackled tomorrow....
Life is Good!
enough rain to stay inside
another great workout
WNBA games are back!
breakfast out with my sweetie
Zoe got a new toy that she adores

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Shelina said...

Hi Cher, Just bloghopping and came across yours. You've been getting quite a bit accomplished lately = great job! I was worried there a bit since there weren't any pics in your last few posts, but was properly rewarded for my diligence by your quilt show pics.
Thanks so much for the show.
Come on over anytime.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

dang, looks I missed you completly today. Your note caught me up a bit though. Maybe tomorrow?

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Finn said...

You have definitely crossed alot off that list!! And hurray for guild garage sale *VBS* Wonder if you bought anything...I'll be back to see..*G*

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

Woohoo, lets hear it for recharged quiltiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home