Friday, January 19, 2007

Christmas Angel

We snapped lots of photos of Alice wearing her fancy Christmas dress...however, this is by far one of my favorites-showing Alice poking her tongue out! Her hair is slowly growing in - not that it matters to me, she is simply gorgeous! She is my little Christmas Angel and I am so blessed. I finally have a few photos of her on my desk at work and they always inspire my co-workers to lament that she has not been in to visit in months!
Despite having to work this weekend-I will be sneaking over for a short visit with Alice on Saturday-I mean really? who could resist this charming baby? No quilting time until after Monday - then I will take off an extra day in celebration of meeting this deadline. The snow didn't stop me from going to work yesterday-I discovered how to use my all wheel drive function in my wagon and boy did I feel enpowered. I am leaving early today for an appointment downtown-unless they require chains, which I do not have. I have not put chains on a car in over ten years...and really, the snow has melted so much-there should not be a need for them. It's been fun to see around town, you just can't do much walking around as the ice is slick under the snow now. Poor Zoe- she has been missing her walks, but, it's just too slippery out there for a human to be safe.

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Oh my goodness, Little Missy Alice is Wonderful is just too too cute for words. What a beautiful and fun picture of her! I am gonna smile all day thinking about her all dressed up and sticking her tongue out too! precious.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Patti said...

What a marvelous picture. She is such a beautiful baby! But of course you know that.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

Your little angel is gorgeous! I don't blame you for slipping away for a visit. Nice to see that even though you are busy at work, you are still making Alice a priority! Good for you!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

She is beyond adorable! Be careful with the ice and snow!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

What a sweet little angel! Just love that tongue poking out. LOL!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Oh my, what a precious little angel baby. Great picture!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Cher, she does look like an angel in her pretty white dress! I'm afraid that I would not have work space on my desk, if I were you, for all the baby pics that would be on it.

You have earned a little "Alice" time even if work will intervene for the bigger part of the day. Congrats on nailing down November and moving on with the Dec. prelims!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

She's beautiful...and so big now! You should be making time for this little angel...they're only young for so long, then they turn into surly teenagers! (Ask me how I know....LOL)

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Joyce said...

Sooo cute! I just can't believe how fast they grow, especially at that age. Enjoy her. She'll be grown before you know it. My grandbabies are almost all teenagers now. Still fun but I miss the little babies.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable picture!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

She's a beauty!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hi Cher, I can almost see that little halo over her head, to go with the twinkle in her eye..*VBS*
What a beauty she is, and the dress is as pretty as the tongue is cute..LOL
Thanks for sharing her. Hugs, FInn

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger ForestJane said...

What an adorable little girl! And a pretty dress she's in too, did you make it?

Mom said she had to keep me in bonnets for the first several months of my life, I was a VERY bald baby for a long time... lol

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Sweet P said...

What a gorgeous young lady. I love the little toungue sticking out. She truly is a Christmas Angel.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

Oh! Isn't she a princess! What a doll! Thanks for sharing your pic, Cher. You're going to have a terrific visit with her and her Mommy and Daddy.

Glad you're staying safe out in that wintery PNW weather of yours.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Carol said...

She is just beautiful! Little angel face.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Shelina said...

Alice is so adorable!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Holly said...

What a cutie pie!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

Oh, Cher, she is simply beautiful!
Jeanne :)

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Marla said...

Oh my goodness! Is she ever cute!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet baby! Yes, I think we met on a CQB years ago. Good to "see" you, too. Hello, again!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

She is sweet, sweet, sweet! Cherish those little baby hugs!

Cheers!

Evelyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home