Friday, October 12, 2007

me too!

Patti at Quilting is my Passion should be here in an hour or so and we will be off on a retreat adventure. No, I am really not quite ready, but I am packed-pretty much. I had to work late at the office and then of course a few errands before getting home. Zoe needed her walk and her supper and I needed to eat as well. When you start at 8 pm there are not many hours left in the evening!
My mission was to gather together those projects and related fabrics to take-plus all my quilt related gear. I spent considerable time in the fabric room tidying up. I have been shopping and stashing pinks for quite a while-then I wanted to pull out the special flannel I have been wanting to make myself something from...half of it was in need of washing..forget that! That much time I did not have. I had forgotten just how much flannel I still have to use up too! So I sorted and I folded and I organized. Amazing results. Almost all the fabric fit on the shelves :-)
I gathered together what I needed and threw in one more just in case project too.
So now, it's all packed and I am able to relax and enjoy my last cup of coffee before heading out the door. Lots of photos when I get back on Tuesday!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

Have tons and tons of fun! And make sure Patti doesn't overdo it with that arm!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Shelina said...

You're probably at your retreat now - I hope you are having fun!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Have fun you two. Bring back lots of stories and pictures.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Gail said...

Have a great time and look after Patti and her bum shoulder.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Are you home yet? Or getting home later today--I may have read that "Tuesday" deal wrong. Hope you and Patti had a wonderful time and look forward to hearing your reports. You deserved some fun sewing time-- "me time", as it were.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home