Monday, December 03, 2007

just had to play along

You Are Easter

You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person.
Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched.
You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly.
For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday.

What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations.

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone


thanks Finn and Pam...you both inspired me to go play...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I played and am an Easter too. VBG

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Michele Bilyeu said...

Same here, a lot of us Easter eggs in the same basket, I guess! I needed a filler that day, and for some reason blogger wouldn't let me play. But I certainly found it humorous to end us as an Easter, when I love Christmas far more, and am probably more 'giving' than 'sweet'. I fiddled with the test to see if I could become something else...I kept getting Easter. Now, I'm questioning the integrity of the testing process. I mean how many questions were there...like six? ;) (I'm just grumpy 'cuz I wanted to be a Christmas...any Christmas's out there???)

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I'm an Easter, too, but I have to say that a lot of the answers I would have given were not given as an option so I had to pick the answer closest. Sometimes the closest one is still out in left field - LOL

Congratulations on winning the raffle quilt! That is just great. And congrats on your son getting a job. We never stop being parents even when they are grown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home