Wednesday, January 09, 2008

word for the year link

Often when I post I am extremely lazy about doing links. I will do my best to stop that habit by sharing where I found the inspiration for word for the year idea-check this out.
Now that I have given credit, where credit is due-let me tell you I really enjoy discovering new blogs like Christine's and blog hopping really can lead you to some fun places!

Any minute my son will be here to take care of a small computer glitch which is beyond my skill to deal with...and then my plan if I am still awake...really, I think I am fighting something off to feel this tired from a normal day of office work-is to turn on the sewing machine and have some fun.
here he is...time to sign off!

5 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

I hope you feel well again very soon.

And it's so nice to have someone who can come and get your computer tuned up.

Sending good thoughts your way.

Darilyn

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

Thanks for this link, Cher. I've just checked out her blog and am loving all of it. Now I need to ponder my word for 2008!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Ali Honey said...

Thanks Cher,that's an interesting idea - love the site. Hope you feel envigorated again soon.

What word to decide upon I wonder?

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Darlene said...

Thanks for the link - hadn't seen it but had started focusing on the word JOY for 2008. 2007 was a very challenging and stressful year for my family and I. It's time to just seek Joy in everything we do, everywhere we go, everything we say and just every day!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Cher, This is my first time visiting your lovely blog. I had been thinking about choosing a word for this year. "HOPE" seems appropriate! I appreciated the link to Christine Kane's post--very inspirational.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home