Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas wrap up- part one




I did a lot of last minute running up of gift bags and everyone sure enjoyed them! I see many more in the year to come and a lot of Christmas fabric getting used up which is good. I also made a set of 4 place mats which were reversible and made from fabric I brought back from Paris in 2000- not cotton fabric but more deco type fabric, which worked well for what I made.
Sorry- no photos of those. I snapped a few Alice photos as she was playing and then opening presents...the camera batteries died as she was ready to open the ones from us...however, she finally is old enough to enjoy a special purse a wonderful friend sent for her dress up collection- and she was totally in love with it-as the photo attests. It was on and off, on and off...quite a hit.

I am going by their house on Friday to take more photos with a charged up camera - so stay tuned for a final quilt gift photo...and probably Alice playing with a few of her new toys no doubt.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Little MAIW at her best! She's at that fun stage of wonder and surprises...they change and grow up so fast.

Thanks for sharing

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

Well, I was chatting with you when you stitched up a few of those bags so I am happy to see what they looked like.

What a little sweetie--that curly dark hair will drive her crazy one day, I bet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home