Wednesday, March 26, 2008

another finish-FAB Convergence


This photo will get larger if you click on it. I am happy to have this done, including a label. This measures at 24 inches by 26.5 inches. I have done the free motion quilting re-do on the next quilt and am in the midst of putting together binding and machine stitching it on. My sweetie taped the NCAA women's games Tuesday night for me while I was at guild. Nice to have it on and enjoy watching some b-ball. I am a huge women's basketball fan-both at the college level and the professional level. Ok..on to that last quilt waiting for binding.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

I'm jealous that you're finishing so much. I'm so distracted I've got things halfway done....the log cabin blocks are halfway assembled into a top and the binding is halfway stitched down on the stashbuster top.

I really need to focus and finish these two things.

Love the hearts and this convergence quilt too!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

Nice finish, Cher!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

I love those Convergence quilts...but have yet to make one of my own. Great lines...quite soothing to me. Perfect for you, living in the PNW!

Enjoy your BBall viewing...and the fast forwards through the commercials! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home