Monday, March 10, 2008

'flu knockout

I had lots of plans for Sunday-some necessary, some fun. guess what? the nasty 'flu bug had plans-knocked me out for the day. With a fuzzy head and no energy it was a mostly napping day-some reading online but not much. Today I am better, but, not enough to focus and do my day job.
So, another jammy day and maybe a bit of sewing too. I could do string block stitching I am in the midst of working on and I could do some of the sashing re-cutting and stitching on my flannel quilt. There is the sandwiching of the convergence wall hanging as well. No lack of quilting around to chose from that's for sure. As long as I take nap breaks I actually might see some progress-then again, if my head hurts too much-napping will be all the progress I make! I hate losing time to being ill, I would so much rather be productive with my time at home. I am astonished at how tiring it can be to simply sit here and write! I hate it when the 'flu bug bites.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Patti said...

Oh Cher - I'm so sorry! Get well quickly!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hey there Cher, that's no way to treat yourself...darn that flu bug anyway! If I could get hold of him I'd smack him good for you!!!
Follow your bodys lead and rest, drink, rest and eat lightly. I'm sending lots of 'sorry you're under the weather' hugs, Finn

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Emily Cole said...

So sorry you had to spend the weekend being sick! I hope you're feeling better today!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Sweet P said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. My cold only lasted a few days and went away quickly. Hopefully you will get will quickly too.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger jacquie said...

Take care of yourself...this flu thing can be nasty!!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

I hope you are better tomorrow! Getting sick can really put a kink in your plans!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Feel better soon.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

So sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs!
Nancy

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Bummer about being sick. Get well soon!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

It's been going around here like crazy, too. Everyone keeps calling this the worst winter ever! Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home