Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th day of Sisters photos






Nothing like fun quilt photos for visitors to enjoy stopping by - this works out as I continue making progress on the k project- I spent about 45 minutes yesterday morning before leaving for work to move it along. I am putting up 5 photos today- I am sure you will figure out what they all have in common :-) Today I plan on spending the morning in my jammies stitching and at some point-will put in some garden work time out front. This is my favorite kind of day. If I am lucky, I won't ever get in my car and go anywhere. There is an online retreat going on this weekend on a quilting list I am part of-another motivation to stitch and make some headway.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

...unless, of course, you'd run out of thread or fabric! ;-)

I've been enjoying your tour, Cher. Thanks so much!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger steffi mö said...

beautyful Quilts...
herzlichst Steffi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home