Tuesday, January 31, 2006

wrap up for January goals

I noticed I had forgotten to do my summary for this month...and as it is not yet midnight-still time to do this on the last day of the month for January.

One of my goals was to use up the scraps in the large bin- so far I have one quilt finished and at least two more well started. What is left in the bin are larger pieces waiting to be cut down into usable scrap sizes ala Bonnies system. So, though it is not empty, I am pleased with the major reduction in it.

I did not buy any fabric...I don't think that was a formal goal- but, I am pleased that I continue to find more than enough within my stash to use up in quilts.

And, I did finish three ufos. I think January was a great kick off quilty wise for 2006.

3 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

January was an amazing month for you, I just wish I'd been as productive! I can't wait to see what you accomplish in February!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Patti said...

Good going Cher! I wish I could say the same for myself!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Good for you in accomplishing so much last month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home