Friday, April 07, 2006

last quilt show photo.....


ok..I have this pattern...in black and white- you can be sure I am going to print this and put it with the pattern (yes, I do know where it is) and add this to that less than 25 want to do before I no longer can quilt list! These are sooo my colors. So this is how I spent my day today....with a fun lunch out with my quilting pals and oh yes...I had my picture taken with another fellow stash quilter...I am going to let her post it (after all it was her camera) and she can add her comment-I will just say, the stunning hat I wore was purchased minutes before in their bazaar...it's felted wool and I had to trust everyone's opinion that it looked great, as there were no mirrors. Have I ever mentioned, I love wearing hats? I just don't get in the mood all too often.

Life is Good:
a new recipe that turned out to be a keeper-um, um, good!
going out for a new adventure
watching the blue, blue sky with flying clouds
Zoe leaping through the tall grass, kicking up her heels

6 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

Missed seeing you today. By the time I got to IM, you probably had just left with the girls for the show. Sounds like you had a grand time and more fun ahead for the weekend. Very interesting quilts!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

WOW! That is a great color way for that quilt! I can't wait to see more pictures from the show. I belong on a blog ring with Patti and got your blog from there!

I just got back from the Chicago Quilt show today, so I'll be posting pictures of quilts from that show over the next week if you want to stop by sometime!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Finn said...

What a great quilt!! But all those seams...yikes !

Good idea tho, adding a printed color pic to the b & w pattern.

Love that you got a new hat..*VBS* Now I have to try and remember who else in your group lives in OR...LOL Hugs for a happy weekend, Finn

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Saw the hat on Patti's site--looks good! You two should have a great time at the quilt shop next week.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Hunter said...

You and Nines both sound like you had so much fun at quilt shows.

And those are my favorite colors. I tried to touch it through the monitor. LOL.

Tigger enjoyed himself today. It was so windy and I had the ocean air blowing through the house. I'm glad Zoe had a fun day, too.

Darilyn

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Stunning quilt and pretty colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home