Tuesday, April 11, 2006

skip- no quilting stuff just a chat

Well, I have not dropped off the face of the earth- just immersed in life stuff ....still. When I find myself with the time/energy/motivation to pick up the quilty projects and have something to show...I will be back. In the meantime I am reading blogs and commenting here and there.
I do have several quilty deadlines...each day getting closer so I can't take too long a break from them or it will be "marathon" mode which truly is not my intent.

5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hey Cher, good to see you, quilt stuff or just a note..*VBS* Funny how that life stuff just keeps intruding on our fun! Hang in there...hugs, Finn

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

hey there--missed you online here on the blogs and in IM both. Figured that something had you "busy" with a capital "B" lately. I'll be in piecing mode for the next week so I'll be around.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you are okay!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger quiltpixie said...

Hope life doesn't overwhelm.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

{{{Cher}}} Take care!
Jeanne :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home