Tuesday, April 17, 2007

another day, another few show photos



I am wearing green today-so figured I could write in green too. A personal note: you know you have been out of the business too long when you can not even remember to get a tax return signed by the individual !!! yep, so used to sending them off in cyber space, I forgot to get my aunt to sign her returns-so before work this am...I will be stopping by and she will sign and have the fun of going to the post office herself instead of me. Had I remembered a stapler last night (apparently hers is in never-never land) this little errand would not be required. ah well...so it goes.
I got an email asking me to post "my" quilts from the MPS show- so..that's what you will see today. The wonky village started early 2006 thanks to inspiration and encouragement and the tutorials of Tonya.
yes, she got credit on my label-though if you read back through those posts of making it, it sure did take on a life of it's own! And, my challenge wall hanging- tomorrow I will show more challenge quilts-I took photos of all of them. There was voting and I was shameless in letting my family know which one was mine (they only had numbers on them)...mine was the furthest on the right on the back wall. This was a fun experience for me...and I have a few more self challenges I hope to get to this year.
yes, the one on the far right...this will probably enlarge if you click on it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I love those wonky houses as much now as I did when you made it. One day I'll have to get back on mine.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

I love your challenge. Those diamonds are great!

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Nicole & Phil said...

your village quilt is stunning, love those bright colours!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Hi Cher, it was good to see the village where the lion sleeps...so happy it was in the show! It's a great quilt *VBS*

Hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Finn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home