Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter intteruption


Thought I would share a drag around panel quilt I whipped up last night for Alice my granddaughter for today. She is crawling everywhere now and I hope the silky binding I put around this will delight her love of touch. I also am including a close up of her new socks (part of her basket of fun). Love the colors ! I have completed up to eight rows of blocks on the jigsaw puzzle quilts by the way....not sure if I will squeeze any more time in on them today...but it sure is a joy to work on! Yesterday it was rainy and cold...today the sun is out and sure makes life good!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger swooze said...

Love the quilt and socks...my dd is a sock fiend!!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Growing up I had underwear with the names of the week days on them. The socks are fun!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Tracey in CT said...

Those socks are too cute!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Greenmare said...

oh my goodness! tooooo cute! the socks are adorable, don't you want to make a quilt to match them?
I love your puzzle quilt too! Is the pattern available online?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I'm sure she'll love the quilt and socks. Too cute!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE those socks - I do wish they did them for adults too :o)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Finn said...

What a neat drag around quilt!blankie! She must love it..*VBS*
And what gorgeous socks...I'm green with envy..LOL
Hope you get sunshine soon, rain gets pretty old after awhile. Hugs, Finn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home