Tuesday, March 13, 2007

completed wall hanging


inspiration strikes in different ways. I have noticed my friend Pam whipping through many small projects and when I was going through my stash of ufos...the friendship star swap blocks seemed a good choice to complete in a quick fashion. Sure enough, last night I put in the last stitch on the binding and made a point this morning of taking a photo to share. I never seem to pin things up straight-sorry about the uneven-ness of the photo. With that ufo finish-which I believe now really finishes 1999 projects started-I can work on a current project I have been stalling on cutting for.
I may need some nagging from close friends to actually follow through. And, thanks to a suggestion I have a new post simmering on the back burner to share later this week.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

It looks terrific, Cher. You got it quilted, bound and labeled in record time, it would seem. So that oughta move your name down the old stashbuster UFO list!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

Way to go on your finish. I I actually just saw this photo on Stash busters photos. It is really cute.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Congratulations on the finish - looks great! I sure wish I could say all my ufo's from before 1999 were done!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was a really quick finish. And a lovely looking one too. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home