Monday, March 05, 2007

warning: baby photos



someone nagged I haven't put up Alice photos in a while-so I nabbed two shots until my card filled up and because I was particularly inept-I could not figure out how to delete some (not all) of the photos even reading my manual. I need to write a short version of how to do...for myself.
She wasn't having any of wearing her cute hat however-it was much more fun to wave it around as a toy.
We did some clothes shopping for her and after raising two boys, I had so much fun buying little dresses and rompers and such. Now that I have cleared the camera, I can take some quilty photos as much of the weekend was quilt related. Patti took a few photos of the string quilt I quilted but as she sliced into her left index finger with her rotary cutter ( sporting a new blade for all the cutting we did) in the early afternoon-she has not been able to send them on to me. I am sure you all join me in saying a big OUCH as it took 3 stitches to fix that owie. A reminder to all of us just how easy it is to have that cutter bump over the ruler and get you. I was so sorry to have such an event cut short our time together. I am gearing up not only to finish cutting those scraps I got half way through with Patti, but on to a twin new project. And, as a final side note, I am at the hand stitching binding/sleeve/label on the challenge wall hanging. Again, no photo of that until April 16th.

12 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*sigh* Such a sweet baby! She's just beautiful.

I cringed at reading about Patti's mishap. Stitches, too!? That had to hurt. Bless her heart.

I'm bad about not clearing out my camera card, too. Then, when I get that "card too full" warning I panic. Getting better, though. Good luck!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

What a cutie Alice is! (and I haven't figured out how to delete just a few photoes from my camera either. I can do all or none!)

Yes I join you in a big OUCH to Patti! I was cutting this weekend and even put in a new blade too and can see how easy that happened. I've been used to pushing MUCH harder with the old blade. A good reminder to me to change them out often!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Thanks for the baby photo sharing! She's so darn precious! And, owwww to Patti! Hope she's feeling better.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Sweet P said...

Adorable baby photos! She's going to be a heart breaker some day.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

So sorry to hear your cutting marathon was "cut" short! I was inspired by you both (and being without a sewing machine) to press a pile of my scraps. I am in the midst of cutting those useless bits into useful bits.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Cute pictures of the second cutest baby in the world! :-) She looks so good in yellow with those dark eyes and hair.

Hopefully you've gotten the string quilt picture now - I sent it this evening.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

She's a picture of pure sweetness!!! Oh...so adorable. Thank you for snapping a pic for us.

Poor Patti. I know just what that feels like...and will never forget it! Looks like she's able to type though...good for her!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger swooze said...

What a cutie! And for those that don't want to look at the baby maybe hand the baby a quilt to hold next time!

My mother loved when I had my kids. She especially loved buying the girl clothes! I am sure I will love it one day too!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Carol said...

What a cutie pie!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

All together now----awwwwww. What a baby doll! Going to be crawling before you all are ready for her to do so--you said she was getting close.

Not been on in the morning due to sleeping schedule so have missed chatting.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

She is so cute!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Hi Cher, what an adorable little sweetheart she is! You are just the luckiest lady!!! Love the yellow outfit, with or without the hat.
So very sorry to hear of Patti's accident. Here I was thinkig what a good time you two were having...bummer! I'm very impressed with your scrap reduction...I'd better get busy in that area also! Hugs, Finn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home