Thursday, April 19, 2007




More challenge photos...there are even more to share. I am reading through my long list of blogs and enjoying everyone-my list is not in any particular order and I like it just fine that way. I notice I have a few folks mentioning me- and I certainly appreciate that. I am not playing as I find all blogs I visit on a regular basis to be sources of inspiration and often give me an idea that springboards me into new realms of creative play. I enjoy the friendship and glimpses of each of your lives you are kind enough to share. Each blogger I have had the pleasure of meeting has been delightful - I feel especially blessed to enjoy a growing friendship with Patti who lives close enough for us to actually get together on something resembling a regular basis!
It's not easy to find like minded folks to hang out with that share this passion we call quilting.
PS...all these photos click larger....the details are great! I especially like the one with the green and magenta...one of the ones I voted for...we had lots of catagories to vote on.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Great quilts! Thanks for sharing the pictures. What were the specifics for the challenge?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh all these challenge quilts are wonderful! I always love seeing how people come up with all these different ideas!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger CarmiƱa said...

Hello,
Thanks for share all those photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home